We've been doing a lot behind the scenes with ReSight™ including updating our global database manager and building on our interactive dashboards.
One of the most enjoyable parts of developing ReSight is seeing our product road map come to fruition. It is one thing to dream of future functionality - it is fun to dream, but I find it incredibly rewarding to see that 'thing' we dreamed of finally functional.
Some of the new developments we've been working on:
- Tighter integration between our client & global databases
- Adding a number of Google Chart controls to the library
- Adding Google Map integration
- Adding second tier item & location mapping audits
- We created a manufacture sales cube (aka multidimensional data warehouse)
- Developed a crazy fast ORM for SQL Server (yes, it has been open sourced)
- Improved ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) process to speed up constantly changing data file formats
We've also updated the ReSight website (www.re-sight.com) and are working on a demo video.
It's amazing to me how much has changed in just over a year since we had this crazy idea to venture into the BI space. It has been an extremely trying yet rewarding experience and I'm SUPER excited to see where we go from here.